skip to main | skip to sidebar

Because Mexico Starts With an "M," Too!

...the SCOTLAND blog.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

As of wednesday night...

To Do:
  • Shopping
  • Packing
  • Cleaning room at home
  • Bye-bye parties
Done:
  • Visa!
  • Insurance
  • Plane Tickets
  • Job Application
  • Daydreaming all day about Scotland
Posted by Heather at 4:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

  • Border107
  • Heather

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • Dear Mom,
      • How's it gong?
      • But, grip, neck, shaft, throat, blade, tip....
      • *Random Applause*
      • I'm the Queen of the Castle!
      • I <3 Photosynthesis (More Botanic Gardens)
      • Photo Slideshow
      • Caption Contest
      • Because it's cheaper to call home than a house dow...
      • In 24 hours I'll be over the Atlantic...
      • As of wednesday night...
      • The Genius Logic Behind Heather and Arwen's Travel...
 

Tracker