Yay free wireless at work. Yay lunch break!
Ok so here is the big news - we have a flat! Yay! Its way up the hill but so is everything in Fort William. It is a tourist flat in the summer so the walls are pink but I like it anyways. Our landlord is really nice and picked us up from the hostel when we moved so that we wouldn't have to walk with all our stuff or pay for a taxi. Email/leave a comment if you want us to send our address.
Pictures will go up soon.
Sunday we went for a walk up a mountain/hill/place of higher altitude called Cow Hill which overlooks the town and the loch and the glen. But we should have picked that day to go up the ben (ben nevis) because its in the clouds like 355 days a year and this day it wasn't! But you need to plan a day to climb the ben, you can't really just go. So we enjoyed our walk anyways. Pictures of this also to follow.
Thanksgiving is coming up! Only things we still need are a meat thermometer and oh ya, a turkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jayme Mom here -
Sounds really great guys! Have a good thanksgiving - I'm afraid I'm going to miss you over the next few days as I work at Nat Quiz....We want all the details of the dinner!...Just a fyi...Kyra was in 14th place when I left!
Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment