Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Flying!!!

So yesterday Heather and I went on a hike to The Lost Valley of Glencoe. It was pretty cool, except for the rain. Nice couple hours hiking up trails and down rock faces. Really nice place, it is where the MacDonald's hid their cows so other clans couldn't steal or kill them.

Also lots of you have been asking for pictures of our flat/car.



I was able to go climbing a couple of days ago, lots of fun also. And of course it started raining, so we had to cut it short. We only got one climb in.

Just trying to send some faxes today but they arnt that easy to do. No places has an international fax. I dont understand, from home you just type in the number and hit send, here there are different types of phone lines apparently. Some only call land lines, some will call land and mobile numbers and some are for national fax. Still havn't found an international fax. I will just have to keep trying.

That's all for now. Hope you are all well and enjoying yourselves.
Dan

No comments: