Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where's the ski hill??

That, believe it or not is what I was asked yesterday by a client who was standing under a chairlift.

Anyways.
It has obviously been a long time since we posted on here, Fort William now has a view of some snow. Up on the mountain there is lots of the white stuff. Which makes me a very happy boy. I have been teaching both skiing and snowboarding as well as running lifts, working on the books doing routers (scheduals) and learning how to set ski bindings. All of which means I am getting paid.

Heather is enjoying work as well and has been able to get up onto Ben Nevis ice climbing. I should be able to get up climbing soon as well.

That's about all the news I have right now, if you have any questions for us or things you would like to know, just post a reply on here and we will answer it for you. (you do not need to log in to do this)
We like getting messages back.

TTFN

Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan - thanks for the update! Do you have any pictures of the ski hill? I'd love to see it!
Keep warm!