This week has been great.
Thursday was "thanksgiving" dinner at my house, since we won't be home for the event and it was nice to have a get-together before we left. Heather's family (Mom, Dad, Kyra) were there of course, with both grandma Marion AND grandma Bonnie, too! From Dan's family there was Tricia, John, uncle Mark and aunt Naureen, and Grandy and Gramps interrupted their busy square dancing and camping schedule to have dinner with us.
The turkey was amazing, so was the team-effort gravy, Kyra made her newly famous sweet potatoes but the best thing was Tricia's home-made ice cream cake!
Friday was a fun night at Dan's including friends, Zombies, and Fire Poi... what more can anyone ask for?
Today I PACKED!! All ready to go now, can't wait. Also dinner at Dan's and when I got back to weigh my bags I realized that I gained FOUR POUNDS eating those ribs and potatoes! Very, VERY good dinner.
So I will write again from Scotland. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
1 comment:
Well you have now officially arrived!
Dan - I was so glad to hear the news on your Gramps was good...
Hi to Kenneth, Valerie and family, and to Arwen from all of us here!
Post a Comment